|For Sale: An Cupán Café|
Property Ref: KBS6174
Main. Street, Mountshannon
Guide Price: €310,000
|'An Cupán Café', Mountshannon, Co. Clare|
Restaurant, living accommodation and back garden for sale by private treaty.
"An Cupé¡n Cafe" is a very well-known restaurant located in the middle of Mountshannon village on the main thoroughfare between Portumna and Ennis (R352).
The business is not presently in operation but there is enormous potential for the right person to make this into a very profitable business. Mountshannon is a very popular location with locals and visitors - the famed White Tailed Sea Eagles nesting locally have recently attracted large amounts of visitors.
|In its entirety the property consists of a 2 storey central village building that has been substantially and tastefully extended to the rear that now accommodates a restaurant, kitchen, baking area, food preparation areas, food storage areas, 2 staff living rooms, a 1 bedroomed private apartment, a rear garden and some off-street parking.|
|The property contains|
1. The restaurant has seating for 24 diners indoors and a further 8 may be suited outdoors - weather permitting.
The restaurant is in excellent condition and is being sold with fixtures & fittings, displays, tables and chairs, all in ready to go condition.
2. Off the restaurant are male & female toilets.
3. The kitchen is ideally suited to the restaurant size and is in first-class condition, very well tiled and fitted out. Food preparation and food storage areas are separate spaces but are ancilliary to the kitchen.
4. A separate baking room with oven and storage racks.
5. 2 ensuite rooms suitable for staff sleeping quarters.
6. Staff toilet.
7. A staff dining room with stove - it doubles as an office.
Accessed via an outdoor metal stairs is the private living area - an apartment suitable for a couple. It is heated with electric storage heaters.
Outdoor decked area
Bedroom with built-in wardrobes
The area of the property is 0.3 acres approx. There is space for parking up to 14 cars at the back. The access road to the back is a shared road that is used as a right of way by the owners of 2 neighbouring properties.
|Strictly by appointment with ourselves.||